Dr. Mark Allara has been in practicing family medicine for more than 20 years. As a business owner and provider, he is passionate about transforming the healthcare status quo by getting people the right care, at the right time, at the right price.
What’s it going to take achieve real relief for employers and working families?
Join us for a series of live events to learn more about the proven strategies to improve health while reducing the cost of healthcare.
The Power of Primary & Proactive Care. When you put primary care at the center of a person’s healthcare, all kinds of changes are possible that drive costs down and keep people healthier. We'll discuss:
- Employee challenges with accessing Primary Care
- Impact of Primary Care and preventive care on overall employee health
We'll also dive into why consumerism in healthcare matters. By taking “price transparency” progress and combining it with data on provider outcomes, we can provide every patient—and employer—with clear cost/benefit information to help everyone make better decisions. We'll review:
- What data/information is available now to employers and employees
- MA health insurance industry barriers impeding improvements to quality and cost of care
- Why making doctors aware of the impact they can make on the process is key
6:00pm to 8:00 pm